Whether you want to play or just relax, Lilac Haven is the best of both worlds.
If it's relaxing you want, you can sit out on the nice cool deck and enjoy the view
or hang out in the theatre room and enjoy some movies. If you are looking for
some play time, the beach can be found within a short distance.
ATV and hiking trails are just a short drive away, with many more activities to enjoy nearby.
At 6,000 square feet it provides adequate space for large groups. Its open floor plan is
excellent for large gatherings and also has 7 private bedrooms if you want some time to yourself.

Saturday, September 18, 2021

VRBO & Cleaning Fees

        After careful consideration, we have decided to rent exclusively through VRBO. 

 If you'd like to rent Lilac Haven, please visit VRBO 405644.  We charge $1000.00/night  June 1st – August 31st or $700/night September 1st – May 31st.

You will also be charged taxes, a $500 nonrefundable cleaning fee, and any additional fees charged by VRBO.  Additional charges may occur if there is any damage to Lilac Haven and/or property.

25% of your total bill (plus VRBO fees) will be due upon booking.  The remaining 75% will be due 30 days prior to your stay.  You can send an inquiry through VRBO for a quote. 

We now charge a $500 cleaning fee that is not refundable after your stay. If there are any missing items or damage beyond normal wear and tear to Lilac Haven and/or property, your credit card may be charged to cover the cost of damages. 

Travelers who cancel at least 60 days before check-in will get back 100% of the amount they've paid. If they cancel after that point, they will not get a refund.

  We can't wait to share our home with you!

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Our calendar for 2017 is filling up. Check out our calendar here to see our availability. We are usually about two years out. We require a $500 deposit, due at booking. The remainder of your balance is due 1 month before your stay. We look forward to sharing our home with you.

Sunday, June 28, 2015

We've had  a lot of questions regarding fireworks this year.  As of now, there is a ban on fireworks in Rich County.
Rich County – Rich County and ALL of the incorporated towns within Rich county have passed a complete & TOTAL fire & fireworks prohibited resolution. We ask for support in prohibiting fires & fireworks on state lands within Rich County until further notice.

There are still lots of fun things to see and do on the 4th in the Bear Lake area. Visit http://bearlake.org/events for a list of events.

We've redecorated a little....here's what's new!

Upstairs Family Room/Game Room

Bonus Room

Bonus Room

Bonus Room

Bonus Room

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Bloomington Lake

   If you are looking for a fun short hike, Bloomington Lake is one of our favorites. This glacial lake is only a 15 minute hike from the parking lot. There is one steep incline at the beginning, but the rest was pretty easy for my young kids. It is only an hour drive from Lilac Haven.
   Bloomington Canyon road wasn't too bad with the exception of a few rocky areas about a mile from the parking lot. We did pass a van that had hit it's oil pan :( So watch out for the rocks in the road.
After the Bloomington Lake turn off, be sure to stay to the right when the road forks. You will be able to see the rocky cliffs with snow, the lake is just below.




This is a small lake that you will pass along the way to Bloomington Lake.
This is just below Bloomington Lake